Occasionally, the graphic artists for Amphibia make mistakes in the animation process. Here, you can see some examples of the various animation errors.
Before adding a new picture, follow these regulations:
- A discolored mouth is an error.
- Make sure that the pictures being added to the gallery are in good quality, and that the mistake is clearly visible. Poor quality pictures make it hard to identify the error in question, and sometimes, a scene may look erroneous when it is actually just the low quality of the material.
- Pictures in the ".png" format are recommended.
- Make sure there are no circles or arrows pointing to where the error is located, as this is what the descriptions are used for. If you already uploaded an image with any circles and/or arrows, replace it by uploading a new one with no circles or arrows.
- If you are not sure whether an error is legitimate, ask someone about it before adding the picture.
- In the picture description, it must have the episode name in which the picture came from, in the form of "[[<episode name>]]." If you do not know what season of the episode is in a picture, see the List of Amphibia episodes. This does not apply to the "Miscellaneous" category.
- Any misspelled name in animation is not a legitimate error. That kind of error can be inserted in the episode's "Goofs/Errors" section instead.
Click here to view the season 1 gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.