"Anne Theft Auto" is the first segment of the fifth episode of the first season of Amphibia, and the ninth episode overall.
It premiered on June 24, 2019 alongside "Breakout Star". 
In an attempt to learn to drive the family's snail wagon, Anne and Sprig take it for a joy ride.
| For a full plot of "Anne Theft Auto", click here.
| For a full transcript of "Anne Theft Auto", click here.
Title in other languages
| Spanish (Latin America)
||Rápida Y Curiosa
||Fast and Curious
| Spanish (Castillian)
||Anne Theft Auto
||Anne gaat joyriden
||Anne Goes Joyriding
||Anne học lái ốc sên
||Anne Learns to Ride a Snail
||The Best Driver
||Pencurian Mobil Anne
||Anne's Car Theft
- This is the second episode to have Anne's name in the title, after "Anne or Beast?".
- In Southeast Asia broadcast, "What in tarnation", "slowpoke", "slug", "swamp suckers", "old man", and "dang it" were cut.
- "Grand Theft Auto" - The title "Anne Theft Auto" is a spoof of grand theft auto, which is also known as vehicle theft.
- Sonic the Hedgehog - The hedgehog with blue fur is a reference to the famous mascot of the Sega company, Sonic the Hedgehog 
- While Anne and Sprig are riding Bessie, Sprig compliments her while laying on his back but his mouth is not moving while his dialogue is. In the next scene, his mouth finishes moving.
Click here to view the gallery.
|This list contains spoilers||
| The family snail is called Bessie.||
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.