|For a full plot of "Anne Theft Auto", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Anne Theft Auto", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Laila Berzins as Sadie Croaker
- Dee Bradley Baker as Bessie (debut)
- Dee Bradley Baker
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Rápida Y Curiosa||Fast and Curious|
|Spanish (Castillian)||Anne Theft Auto|
|Dutch||Anne gaat joyriden||Anne Goes Joyriding|
|Vietnamese||Anne học lái ốc sên||Anne Learns to Ride a Snail|
|Korean||최고의 운전사||The Best Driver|
|Indonesian||Pencurian Mobil Anne||Anne's Car Theft|
- This is the second episode to have Anne's name in the title, after "Anne or Beast?".
- In Southeast Asia broadcast, "What in tarnation", "slowpoke", "slug", "swamp suckers", "old man", and "dang it" were cut.
- "Grand Theft Auto" - The title "Anne Theft Auto" is a spoof of grand theft auto, which is also known as vehicle theft.
- Sonic the Hedgehog - The hedgehog with blue fur is a reference to the famous mascot of the Sega company, Sonic the Hedgehog 
- While Anne and Sprig are riding Bessie, Sprig compliments her while laying on his back but his mouth is not moving while his dialogue is. In the next scene, his mouth finishes moving.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.