Anne Vs. Wild is the second segment of the seventh episode of the first season of Amphibia, and the fourteenth episode overall.
Anne pretends to like camping, which is fine until she goes dangerously overboard.
|For a full plot of "Anne Vs. Wild", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Anne Vs. Wild", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Fred Tatasciore as Soggy Joe (debut), additional voices
- Bill Farmer
- James Patrick Stuart
- Fred Tatasciore
Most of the Amphibians all have no lines in the episode.
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Anne Contra La Naturaleza||Anne Against Nature|
|Spanish (Castilian)||Anne Contra lo Salvaje||Anne Vs the Wild|
|Dutch||Anne gaat kamperen||Anne Goes Camping|
|Vietnamese||Anne Đối Đầu Với Tự Nhiên||Anne Vs. Nature|
|Indonesian||Anne Melawan Alam Liar|
- This is the third episode to have Anne's name in the title, after "Anne or Beast?" and "Anne Theft Auto".
- Anne shows the Plantars the magic music box that transported her to Amphibia.
- Which according to Hop Pop's book is called the Calamity Box.
- One of the sounds a Mudmen makes is a zombie noise from the game Minecraft.
- The Mudmen from the theme song made an appearance in this episode.
- A cutout scene features Anne's Father.
- In at least one airing, this episode started playing at the beginning of the Big City Greens episode "Cricketsitter/Backflip Bill".
- In the Southeast Asia broadcast, "Will you die alone?", "old man", "heck", and "dang" were cut.
- "Man Vs Wild" - The title is a reference to the TV show "Man Vs Wild".
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.