"You have a name, stranger?" ― Sprig Plantar
"My name's Anne. Anne Boonchuy." ― Anne Boonchuy
|For a full plot of "Anne or Beast?", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Anne or Beast?", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy (debut)
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar (debut)
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar (debut)
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar (debut)
- James Patrick Stuart as Wally (debut)
- Stephen Root as Mayor Toadstool (debut)
- Jack McBrayer as Toadie (debut, cameo)
- Dee Bradley Baker
- Stephen Root
- Liam O'Brien
- Eden Reigel
- Amir Talai
Title in other languages
|Japanese||モンスターとうじょう？||Anne or Beast?|
|Dutch||Anne of beest?|
|Spanish (Latin America)||¿Anne o la Bestia?||Anne or the Beast?|
|Vietnamese||Anne Hay Quãi Vật||Anne or Beast|
|Korean||괴물이 나타났다!||The monster appeared!|
L'Anne ou la Bête ?
|Russian||Энни или чудище?||?|
- Despite being the first episode to air, it alongside "Best Fronds" is not the first episodes produced in production order.
- A clip from the episode premiere at the Amphibia panel at Disney Channel Fan Fest 2019 on April 27, 2019. It was later uploaded to Disney Channel's YouTube channel that same day.
- This is the first episode to have a character's name in the title, and the first episode to have Anne's name in the title.
Revelations and Continuity
- Polly has a candy problem.
- Hop Pop's real name is Hopadiah Plantar.
- Anne still has the magic chest in her possession and is currently inactive with the colorless gems.
- In the Southeast Asia broadcast, "heck" was cut.
- "Man or Beast" - The title "Anne or Beast" is a play on the phrase "Man or Beast".
- Video Games - When Polly eats up the candy Sprig gives her, she makes sounds that sound like they're from a classic Pac Man-esque video game.
|This information could spoil the story!|
|1. When Anne Boonchuy first meets Sprig Plantar, Sprig is caught in her trap. They talk for a while, and Anne tries to leave Sprig(still stuck in the trap) as she hears the sound of the beast. And then, she looks back, struggling with some internal conflict, turns back to free Sprig from the trap.
In this scene, she cuts the rope with her spear, but then after that scene, the remaining rope tied on Sprig's feet disappear.
Click here to view this page's gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.