It premiered on June 27, 2019 alongside Family Shrub.
Anne fakes getting sick to get off work during a severe storm, but when the rest of the family gets sick as well it's up to Anne to take care of them and get them to the healing-pond before it's too late.
|For a full plot of "Contagi-Anne", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Contagi-Anne", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- James Patrick Stuart as Wally
- Dee Bradley Baker as Bessie (cameo)
Despite listed in the credits, Wally has no lines in the episode, but can be heard screaming in the background.
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||La peste||The Plague|
|Dutch||Besmettelijke Anne||Contagious Anne|
|Indonesian||Anne Yang Menular|
|Vietnamese||Mắc Bệnh||Getting Sick|
|Japanese||けびょうとじゅうびょう||Children and children|
- This is the fourth episode with Anne's name in the title, the previous ones being Anne or Beast?, Anne Theft Auto, and Anne Vs. Wild.
- This is the only episode of season 1 where the main cast of characters are sick.
- This episode has been pulled from airing schedules on Disney Channels back in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, this episode is still available to watch on the Disney+ streaming service.
- While at the Peak of Health, Hop Pop's tongue appears yellow for a brief moment.
- The words "dang it", and "I swear" was cut during Southeast Asia broadcast. The line "Just pick a corner for me to pass away in." was shortened to "Just pick a corner for me." Also, the word "live" was cut from the line "Sorry, Hop Pop. But you're going to live to see another day." was shortened to "Sorry, Hop Pop. But you're going to see another day."
Click here to view the gallery.