Croak & Punishment is the first segment of the thirteenth episode of the first season of Amphibia, and the twenty fifth episode overall.
|For a full plot of "Croak & Punishment", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Croak & Punishment", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Chris Sullivan as Gunther (debut)
- Scott Menville as Quentin (debut)
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Mr. Flour
- Stephen Root as Mayor Toadstool (cameo)
- Jack McBrayer as Toadie (cameo)
- John DiMaggio as Stumpy (cameo)
- Katie Crown as Ivy Sundew
- Sam Reigel
- Kevin Michael Richardson
- Chris Sullivan
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Castilian/Spain)||Croac y Castigo||Croac and Punishment|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Croa y Castigo||Croak and Punishment|
|Vietnamese||Tội Ác Và Sự Trừng Phạt|
|Indonesian||Serak Katak Dan Hukuman|
|Dutch||Misdaad oplossen||Solving Crime|
Revelations and Continuity
- Anne uses Hop Pop's IOUs from "Girl Time".
- "Crime and Punishment" - The title "Croak and Punishment" is a reference to the novel "Crime and Punishment".
- The word "suckers" was cut during the Southeast Asia broadcast.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.