Croak and Punishment is the first segment of the thirteenth episode of the first season of Amphibia, and the twenty fifth episode overall.
|For a full plot of "Croak & Punishment", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Croak & Punishment", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Chris Sullivan as Gunther (debut)
- Scott Menville as Quentin (debut)
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Mr. Flour
- Stephen Root as Mayor Toadstool (cameo)
- Jack McBrayer as Toadie (cameo)
- John DiMaggio as Stumpy (cameo)
- Katie Crown as Ivy Sundew
- Sam Reigel
- Kevin Michael Richardson
- Chris Sullivan
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Castilian/Spain)||Croac y Castigo||Croac and Punishment|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Croa y Castigo||Croak and Punishment|
|Vietnamese||Tội Ác Và Sự Trừng Phạt|
|Indonesian||Serak Katak Dan Hukuman|
|Dutch||Misdaad oplossen||Solving Crime|
- "Crime and Punishment" - The title "Croak and Punishment" is a reference to the novel "Crime and Punishment".
- The word "suckers" was cut during Southeast Asia broadcast.
Click here to view this page's gallery.
|— Episodes —|
|Season 1||Anne or Beast? • Best Fronds • Cane Crazy • Flood, Sweat & Tears • Hop Luck • Stakeout • The Domino Effect • Taking Charge • Anne Theft Auto • Breakout Star • Sprig Vs. Hop Pop • Girl Time • Dating Season • Anne Vs. Wild • Contagi-Anne • Family Shrub • Lily Pad Thai • Plantar's Last Stand • Toad Tax • Prison Break • Grubhog Day • Hop Pop and Lock • Civil Wart • Hop-Popular • Croak & Punishment • Trip to the Archives • Snow Day • Cracking Mrs. Croaker • A Night at the Inn • Wally and Anne • Family Fishing Trip • Bizarre Bazaar • Cursed! • Fiddle Me This • The Big Bugball Game • Combat Camp • Children of the Spore • Anne of the Year • Reunion|
|Teen Girl in a Frog World||No Signal • Whack-A-Mole • Scenic Route • Hop Popcorn • Cattail Catastrophe|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.