Hop Pop and Lock is the second segment of the eleventh episode of the first season of Amphibia and the twenty-second episode overall.
|For a full plot of "Hop Pop and Lock", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Hop Pop and Lock", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Kaithlyn Robrock as Felicia Sundew
- Mona Marshall as Sylvia Sundew (debut)
- Paul Eiding as Monroe (debut)
- Stephen Root as Mayor Toadstool (minor)
- Jack McBrayer as Toadie (cameo)
- John DiMaggio
- Eden Reigel
- Paul Eiding
- Sam Reigel
- Mona Marshall
- Kaithlyn Robrock
Most of the Amphibians have no lines in the episode.
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Al Compás Del Amor||Compass of Love|
|Spanish||Papá Hop y El Beso||Hop Pop/Dad Hop and The Kiss|
|Indonesian||Hop Pop Dan Tarian Aneh||Hop Pop and Strange Dance|
|Dutch||Hop Pop's geluk||Hop Pop's luck|
|Vietnamese||Ông Hop Pop Khiêu Vũ||Hop Pop's dance|
Revelations and Continuity
- Hop Pop's tongue was white when initiate "step 2: rhythm". It’s due to digital coloring are mess up or the colorist forgot to color his tongue for no reason.
- Anne gets one extra eyelash on her right eye for no reason. 
- In the Southeast Asia broadcast, "what in tarnation" and "what the heck" were cut, also the line "Besides, when I'm done with you, you and Sylvia will be locking lips by the end of the night" then Sprig and Polly reacted to it was also cut.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.