Hop Pop takes the kids to a Newtopian shopping mall to buy souvenirs, and Anne will do anything to get the perfect gift for her mom back home.
|For a full plot of "Hopping Mall", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Hopping Mall", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Misty Lee as Priscilla the Killa
- Romi Dames as Pearl
Click here to view the gallery.
- Super Smash Bros.: The way Sprig pulls a perfect shield, takes a critical hit against the opponent, and launches them out of the stage is a clear reference to the Super Smash Bros. series, namely Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Bitcoin: The Rich folk discuss 'bugcoin" during a scene at the ball, which is a reference to the popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin.
- Hot Topic: Hop Topic is a parody of the iconic merch store, Hot Topic.
- A Funko POP can be seen in the window.
- Claire's: Frog Clarie's is a parody to the girls, tween and teens accessories store, Claire's.
- The episode's title is a pun on the phrase, "shopping mall."
- This episode includes the first mention of Sprig and Polly’s parents. In this case, their mother.
- It is revealed that Sprig and Polly's mother passed away when they were very young and they don't even remember what she looked like, much less her voice.
- Anne reveals a few things about her mother:
- She likes butterflies, vases, and tea.
- She was a bad singer.
- She and Anne didn't always see eye to eye.
- This is the third episode with a different credit sequence. The others were after episode 14 ("Snow Day" / "Cracking Mrs. Croaker") and "Reunion".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.