Lily Pad Thai is the first segment of the ninth episode of the first season of Amphibia, and the seventeenth episode overall.
It premiered on July 1, 2019, alongside Plantar's Last Stand.
Anne gets a job at Stumpy's, then goes overboard turning the diner in a Thai restaurant.
| For a full plot of "Lily Pad Thai", click here.
| For a full transcript of "Lily Pad Thai", click here.
- Laila Berzins
- Same Reigel
- John DiMaggio
- Bill Farmer
- James Patrick Stuart
- Eden Reigel
Most of the Amphibians have no lines in the episode.
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)
||Van het pad thai
||Off The Toad Thai
("van het pad" is a Dutch wordplay for being a fool, and pad is the Dutch translation for toad)
||Cứu Tiệm Ăn
||Save the restaurant
- Anne says "ผัดซีอิ๊ว you later!" which means "Will stir you with soy sauce later!", but in Thai dub, she says "นึ่งมะนาวดาวดิ้นซะ!" which means "Get suffered from being steamed with lemon!"
- Brand of the fish sauce shown in the episode is called "Aroy Aroy" which means "delicious" in Thai.
- This is the second time Anne and the Plantars try to make Pizza.
- This episode was aired in Southeast Asia along with Plantar's Last Stand on October 23, 2019, which is a holiday in Thailand, Chulalongkorn Day.
- The words "jerk", "dang", and "one foot in the grave" was cut during the Southeast Asia broadcast.
- The part where the squid grab Duckweed throat was cut during Southeast Asia broadcast.
Revelations and Continuity
- Anne's parents own a Thai restaurant on Earth known as Thai Go.
- Hop Pop says the phrase "Dang It!" for the third time. ("Contagi-Anne")
- Mr. Duckweed’s first named is revealed to be Albus.
- Domino makes a brief appearance when Anne shows her parents Thai restaurant.
- The title is a play on words between "Lily Pad", a plant often associated with frogs, and "Pad Thai", a common Thai dish.
Click here to view this page's gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.