Prison Break is the second segment of the tenth episode of the first season of Amphibia and the twentieth episode overall.
|For a full plot of "Prison Break", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Prison Break", click here.|
- Sam Reigel
- Paul Eiding
Most of the Amphibians have no lines in the episode.
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||La Fuga||The Escape|
|Indonesian||Kabur Dari Penjara||Escape From Jail|
- This is the first segment to not feature any of the main characters of Amphibia.
- This is the speaking debut of Anne's friend Sasha.
- This episode reveals certain things about Sasha.
- She's a cheerleader and a good fighter.
- She's a master manipulator.
- She has a photo of her friends just like Anne.
- The Herons in this episode relate to how the Heron is the natural predator to Reptiles and Amphibians.
- This episode takes place after the events of Toad Tax.
- Star Wars - The beginning of this episode references the beginning of every Star Wars movie.
- Additionally, Disney owns Star Wars.
- Prison Break - The title of the episode is a reference to the TV series with the same name.
- Wilhelm Scream - When Grime throws a weapon to a toad, the Wilhelm Scream can be heard.
- The word "you imbeciles", "you fool", "crud", and "idiot" were cut during Southeast Asia broadcast.
- When Sasha said "Oh, crud!", her mouth didn't match the line correctly.
- Grime's line "second in command", his mouth doesn’t match what he said.
Hold on for a little longer, girls. I’m coming for you. And when I find you, we’re gonna get home. But first, I think we’re gonna have fun with this place.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.