| — Looks like it's hopeless for this stub. —
|You can help Amphibia Wiki by expanding it.
Scenic Route is the third short of Teen Girl in a Frog World that was released on September 17th, 2019.
Anne and the Plantars take the more scenic route on their casual snail stroll, but it winds up being crazier and more dangerous than expected!
- Anne: Man, this route is boring.
- Hop Pop: Boring, huh? Well, you guys wanna take this scenic route?
- Sprig and Polly: Yeah!/Okay.
- Anne: Thanks, HP.
- Hop Pop: Just make sure you hold on. Hiya.
(Bessie neighs as Hop Pop takes a scenic route on through several dangerous hazards around Amphibia, until they reach home with Anne’s hair being messed up.)
- Hop Pop: Heh. How’s that Anne? Still boring?
- Anne: Woo-Hoo! Let’s go again!
- Hop Pop: Wow, Anne. All that crazy stuff and you still unfazed.
- Anne: Well, when you spend as much time on the interweb as I do, you’ve seen some stuff Hop Pop.
- Hop Pop: Ah, the interweb. I get it. Spiders.
- Anne: Uh, well, it’s a little more complicated than that.
- Hop Pop: Oh, Anne your hair's still on fire.
- Anne: Ah! Put it out! Like and subscribe!
- This is the first short to feature Polly and Hop Pop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.