Swamp and Sensibility is the first segment of the fifth episode of the second season of Amphibia, and the forty-eighth episode overall.
When Anne discovers an old friend who has been living a double life, she becomes fixated on helping him be his true self.
|For a full plot of "Swamp and Sensibility", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Swamp and Sensibility", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- James Patrick Stuart as Wally Ribbiton
- Hugh Bonneville as Wigbert Ribbiton
- Kermit the Frog (Matt Vogel) as Crumpet
Click here to view the gallery.
- Wally is revealed to come from a rich family and he's a bum in Wartwood because it makes him happy.
- Wally's full name is Walliam Ribbitons.
- This is the second time a Muppet character guest stars in a Disney Channel cartoon, the first being Fozzie Bear in Big City Greens.
- Sense and Sensibility: The title is a play on the first novel written by Jane Austen.
- Donald Duck: In Anne's video of Wally showering at Wartwood's fountain, a rubber duckie wearing Donald Duck's signature hat from the Mickey Mouse TV series can be seen.
- The Muppets: Befitting his inspiration, Crumpet makes a few references to the franchise.
- Right before the game, Crumpet introduces himself by saying, "Hi-ho, Crumpet the Frog here." This is a variation of his actor, Kermit the Frog's catchphrase, "Hi-ho, Kermit the Frog here."
- Crumpet asks for the game to be "cool and friendly-like," which is a lyric from one of Kermit's songs, "Bein' Green."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.