|For a full plot of "Taking Charge", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Taking Charge", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Bill Farmer
- Amanda Leighton
- Matthew Mercer
- Eden Reigel
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Tomando el Cargo||Taking Charge|
|Dutch||Even opladen||Momentarily charging|
|Japanese||あやしいしま||Suspicious want (?)|
|Vietnamese||Cáo Buộc||Taking Charge|
|Korean||의심의 집||House of doubt|
|French||L'ilôt de tous les soupçons||The island of all suspicious|
|Indonesian||Mengambil Alih||Taking Charge|
- When Anne's phone downloaded "Suspicion Island", the Plantars were confused about this and what the "internet" was, due to the fact that in Amphibia there are no such things as movies or TV shows, but plays for entertainment.
- When Anne said "We need power. Electricity", she appears to have 2 eyelashes on each eye.
- Before the fight between Anne, Sprig and Polly which occurs in the mountains, Sprig's goggles appear to be slightly shaded pink instead of grey.
- The words "stupid sleep!" and "old" was cut, during Southeast Asia broadcast.
- "Taking Charge" - The title is a play on such words, since "Taking Charge" can mean to take charge and lead a situation, while also suggesting the action of charging a phone.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.