"The Ballad of Hopediah Plantar" is the first segment of the second episode of the second season of Amphibia and the forty-second episode overall.
|For a full plot of "The Ballad of Hopediah Plantar", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "The Ballad of Hopediah Plantar", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Jenifer Lewis as Mama Hasselback
- Keith Ferguson as Judro Hasselback, additional voices
- Julian Edwards as Bailey
- Eden Riegel
- Sam Riegel
Click here to view the gallery.
- The Robot from "Fort in the Road" is revealed to be following Anne and the Plantars.
- This along with "Anne Hunter" are currently the lowest viewed episodes of the series, with 0.22 million viewers.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Sprig's ballad about Hop Pop at the Battle of Toad Tower references Sir Robin's minstrel whose song about Sir Robin focused largely on his cowardice.
- The Hampster Dance: The 3 second Music Loop in Bittyville may be a reference to one of the Earliest Internet Memes.
- Alien: When the bitties take down Mama Hassleback one of them bursts out of her chest referencing the scene when the alien embryo burst out of Kane's chest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.