"The Domino Effect" is the first segment of the fourth episode of the first season of Amphibia, and the seventh episode overall.
|For a full plot of "The Domino Effect", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "The Domino Effect", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar (minor)
- Bill Farmer
- Amanda Leighton
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||El efecto dominó||The Domino Effect|
|Dutch||Het domino effect|
|Vietnamese||Hiệu Ứng Domino|
|Korean||두 번째 도미노||Second domino|
|French||L'effet Domino||Domino Effect|
- "The Domino Effect" - The title is a real-life theory that states that a small event in one place can lead to a chain reaction of events that could prove to be disastrous.
- After the leaf blade destroys Sprig's hat, he is seen without his hat, but when it cuts to the next scene, he is seen with his hat even though it destroyed.
- While Anne is about to toss the toy mouse, when she is talking to Domino II, her torso cuts off at the bottom of the screen.
- When she does throws it, it disappears right as she throws it away.
- The basement floor door is square when Anne about to and does go into the basement, but throughout the episode, it's shown to be a regular door (like other episodes).
- Ironically, the door is nowhere to be seen when the scenes of the kitchen are shown.
- When Anne goes to say sorry to the planters, the door is seen but turned 90° clockwise.
- When Sprig gives Anne a plush of Domino 2 (made from its hairballs), the left eye lowers, but the very next scene it's somehow fixed.
- In the Southeast Asia broadcast, "I swear to the frog" was cut. Anne's line "Welcome, brother, to the church of cute" was shortened to "Welcome, brother". Then Sprig's line "This a cult thing?" was cut. Also the line "What the heck is that?" was shortened to "What is that?" Anne saying "Oh, crud." was also cut.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.