Anne feels that the town doesn't respect her. She thinks she can get it if she hangs out with the toad soldiers, led by Bog, as they go around collecting taxes. But the toads proved to be a bunch of bullies and Anne returns at least one item to the towns people. When the toads attempt to raid the Plantars, Anne stands in the way and fights them to protect her family. The towns people then stand up to protect Anne. Sprig then tells everyone that Toadstool's been hoarding the taxes, who's saving it for his re-election campaign. The toads leave with the taxes, and Anne is praised as the town protector.
|For a full transcript of "Toad Tax", click here.|
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Darin de Paul as Bog (debut)
- April Winchell as Fens (debut)
- Stephen Root as Mayor Toadstool
- Jack McBrayer as Toadie
- James Patrick Stuart as Wally (minor)
- Laila Berzins as Sadie Croaker (minor)
- Brian Maillard as Leopold Loggle (minor)
- Kaitlyn Robrock as Felicia Sundew (minor)
- Dee Bradley Baker as Bessie (cameo)
- Bill Farmer
- Darin de Paul
- Dee Bradley Baker
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Impuesto Batracio||Toad Tax|
|Vietnamese||Cóc Đi Thu Thuế||Toads Collecting Taxes|
- "curd", "ding-dang", "dang", and "You little brat." was cut in Southeast Asia broadcast.
- "Sword Art Online" - When Anne is fighting the toads she used a sword and her Racket recreating the "Dual Wield" (二刀流) used in Sword Art Online by Kirito.
Click here to view this page's gallery.