|— Looks like it's hopeless for this stub. —|
|This article is missing sections of information. You can help Amphibia Wiki by expanding it.|
Slow to Accept and even Slower to Respect
|—Wartwood's Official Motto|
All locations are listed in alphabetical order.
Possibly in Wartwood
- The name of the area is a pun on the word, “Wart," which is a type of growth often associated with toads.
- Many places in Amphibia don't have access to electricity, so Wartwood must rely on touch-sensitive bioluminescent mushrooms for lighting.
- The town of Wartwood currently has a population of 88, in reference to the birthdate of Matt Braly, 1988. During season 2, with Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly going to Newtopia with Anne, the town right now has 85 Amphibians living inside.
- According to Hop-Popular, the rest of the Valley can also vote in the Wartwood local election.
- It is a 2 week journey from Wartwood to Newtopia, but a month journey from by taking the road around the mountains.
- In Amphibiland, Wartwood Swamp was originally called Lilypaddington.
- Concept art showed it was originally going to resemble a real-world town, rather than the farm-like place seen in the show.
- In Reddit, Matt stated that Wartwood Swamp is over 1000 years old.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.