| — Looks like it's hopeless for this stub. —
|You can help Amphibia Wiki by expanding it.
Whack-A-Mole is the second short of Teen Girl in a Frog World that aired on September 10, 2019.
Anne and Sprig try to play some whack-a-mole to get rid of some pests that turn out to be not so little after all...
- Mole: (squeaks)
- Sprig: (attempts to hit the mole but fails) Ugh! Nuts.
- Anne: Hey, Sprig. What you doing?
- Sprig: Ugh, pest problem. This guy's ruining our crops!
- Mole: (keeps popping up and squeaking)
- Sprig: (grunts in effort)
- Anne: Step aside, friend. Back home I was the whack-a-mole champ.
- Mole: (squeak)
- Anne: (successfully hit the mole) Pow!
- (Boxer ring sound effect)
- Sprig: Hey, you got him!
- Anne: Hope I didn’t hit the little guy too hard.
- Sprig: (laughs) Little?
- (the little mole that Anne hits reveals to be a huge mole named Harold with multiple little pseudo-moles turns red in anger)
- Sprig and Anne: (Screams and runs for their lives)
- Harold: (roaring in anger)
- Anne: Holy cow, Sprig! What the heck was that thing?
- Sprig: Oh, that was just Harold. He’s always cranky when you bop him.
- Anne: Next time, warn me when something like that's about to happen?
- Sprig: (laughs) Maybe I will, maybe I won’t.
- Anne: Gee, thanks a lot, Sprig. As always, guys, like and subscribe to see more. Hop to see you there.
- Sprig: Ha-ha. Nice.
- The game is a play on the real-life arcade hit created by developer Aaron Fetcher.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.